Tuesday, May 1, 2012

New breakfast idea


Our morning schedule doesn't leave a lot of wiggle room.  A teensy bit, but that's about it.  When we started having breakfast breakdowns, I got worried - "I don't want that....I don't like _____ anymore!"  (oh yes, you do! Eat it and put your shoes on!)

So yeah, I like to avoid the above response. 

Well, raisin bread came to my rescue.  Good ol' raisin bread with honey.  It's the little things that make a mom grateful.  We added this to our morning mix, and we seem to be back on track.  I'm sure next week we will not like any of our shoes, or we might start saying that all shorts are too scratchy to wear; I'll work on that when we get there.  But for now, it's raisin bread and honey a few mornings a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...