Monday, June 4, 2012

Tic-Tac-Toe Pouch


My sister gave us this great tic-tac-toe-board for Christmas (or maybe birthday?) and it is one of Calvin's favorite games.  The best part is him telling you where you can put your pieces.  The box was falling apart, so I thought it would be a fun project to make a pouch for it.  Since I'm working on my ability to let things go (like chores) in pursuit of a bit more weekend fun, I spent my free 30 minutes on this project instead of a task.  It's a personal triumph, for sure, and it was a sweet moment to have Calvin in my lap helping me sew.

This would be a great gift  for someone.  You could even make a tic-tac-toe game for them - I've seen some super cute ones out of rocks that look like ladybugs.  Makes me want to go find 10 or so small flat rocks, pronto!  I love the hand-stamped front; Mr. Calvin did that tic-tac-toe board all by himself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...